When Georgina woke up, she began trying to scream due to the fact her face was covered in bandages. At this point she began wriggling out of her bandages, and cursing Honshua and Samuel whom she thought had played a trick on her. However, when she removed the bandage across her eyes, she realised that she was in a stone room rather than a wooden one like the boat house. She then noticed Matt's digging away at the mortar with sis fingers, and she began to guess this was less likely to be a trick, and that it was more likely to be that she and Matt's had been kidnapped. By whom she wondered, if it was this Resistance, excellent, then she might be able to get an alternative view point that might help her understand just what had happened since she had been frozen. If it was just bandits, bugger, they'd probably just want a ransom and she was much less likely to get any useful information, or at least not the information she wanted. So, doubting that Matt's would break free, she lay back and began waiting for a visitor.

Outside the castle walls, Honshua and Samuel were waiting.

"Okay, we managed to out maneuver the archers" whispered Honshua "but now we are going to take the Resistance head on."

"But how are we going to get past the wall, if we try and climb we'll be arrow fodder" complained Samuel quietly.

"That's where you come in, I'd like you to make a thunder bolt and blow down a section of the wall."

"Hey, I don't want to be left unconscious with Resistance fighters around, besides, we can get another Goblin if it's necessary and I think the General messed up with Georgina, she's not a wizard or witch, she's just some human from the age of wizards who just managed to get frozen, she will have used magic but I don't think she would understand it to a high level."

"But she could give us lots of information, for so long no one has been able to understand the art work called writing, nearly all history is oral tradition with many distortions, even our understanding of time has changed, I don't know anyone who knows what year it is, ever, so she could give us so much even if she isn't magic. Besides, I find sim strangely attractive."

"Oh dear your getting that feeling again, well I don't want to make you sad, not now anyway, besides a rescue like this will cause major damage to the Resistance, but once I've launched the thunder bolt you hide me in the forest then carry out the mission."

"Okay"

Samuel then placed on a spiky piece of magic jewelry, and whilst aiming sis hand at the wall, se sent a a spark of lightning through the air, and the wall fell down. At that moment Honshua sneaked the unconscious Samuel somewhere in the Forrest. When he returned a group of Resistance members had come round to inspect the damage, who were then faced with Honshuas sabre and rod.

At the same time, one of the Resistance members paid a visit to Georgina and Matt's.

"So, why are you holding me?" asked Georgina

"The question should be, why are we holding the Goblin? We were meant to have captured Samuel, the Oppressors third finest wizard" replied the Resistance member.

Georgina noticed something different about this persons voice from that of Honshua and Samuel.

"I'm guessing from your use of the words Oppressors that you are the Resistance."

"Is that what they call us, well, in a literal sense we are, and now I present the Witch of the Castle."

In came a woman who despite being a bit older and having bright orange hair, looked a lot like Georgina.

"Okay" said the Witch "I present to you an ancient object retrieved from one of the Oppressors camps, can you give us an idea of how it works?"

"Well" replied Georgina "that looks like a ray gun from old science fiction stories, if you pulled the trigger, that bit here, a bit of light comes out that can kill or injure someone."

"This would be very useful, I think I will test it."

She then pointed the ray gun at Matt's and pulled the trigger, although nothing happened.

"Are you playing a trick on us?" questioned the Witch.

"No" replied Georgina nervously "it probably just needs electricity, besides ray guns were only really becoming viable when I was frozen."

"I will translate the word 'electricity' later, now, guessing that you've been frozen for such a long time, do you have a question for us?

"Well, your a woman, I'm guessing now that your body guard is also a woman, is this some kind of all women organization?"

"You make many assumptions, but you assume correctly all the same, yes, we are an all female organization, and considering the fact that the Oppressors are a load of misogynist pigs we are within or rights for this."

"Point taken."

"When we require further information we will return, in the mean time here's some bread for breakfast."

The guard then went behind the door and came out with a loaf of rye bread. Whilst this was quite different to her normal diet back in the 21st century, it was the closest thing to such so far, so Georgina was salivating at the prospect. As was Matt's, but when he moved towards the guard, she pushed sim away with her foot saying, "Not for you Goblin."

At which point the loaf was given to Georgina, Matt's sat back in the corner and the guard and the Witch left the room. At this point Georgina sat back, she thought that this Resistance sounded interesting, in her more awkward moments with her father and the boys at school she had always found the idea of going to a lesbian colony somewhat appealing, although she was uncertain about the sexual side. But the way they treated Matt's, the way that Witch tried to kill sim all so casually, it seemed very unfair, even by the standards of Honshua and Samuel who treated sim like a servant/slave/sheep dog. Considering all this, she decided that if the other three tried to rescue her, she would co-operate, for now at least. With that, she tore the loaf of rye bread in half and gave a half to Matt's, who whilst he chewed at it, began looking at her in a way that suggested gratitude, with that she began her breakfast.

During this time, Honshuas storm of the castle had failed, se had been tied up by sis arms and legs and all sis clothes had been removed. Se was now being presented before the Witch of the Castle, who examined sim,

"My, my, you've got one wonderful body on you" commented the Witch.

"I could say the same to you, Bimbo!" swear-ed Honshua.

"Please don't use those kind of words, besides, you could join us."

"Oh you demented junkie, just because I've got what you've got doesn't make me anything like you."

"Oh I get bored with these conversations, guards, take her to the dungeon."

As the guards too Honshu away, she shouted "Its sim! Not her!"

Down in the dungeon, with sis arms tied to the wall and dangling aimlessly, Honshua was waiting for sis plan b to come into action. A guard walked past sim, and she grabbed her by the head with sis legs. Se then began wrestling with her with sis legs, and when she grabbed the keys with sis two toes, she kicked her to the ground and unlocked the first chain with sis foot. Se then unlocked the other chain with sis hand and she was freed, and Honshua grabbed the guards mace whilst she was nursing a severe head wound and ran out the dungeon. Se began running up the stairs towards the tallest room on the central tower of the castle, with a crowd of Resistance fighters following sim. When Honshua reached the door of the room, she pushed the guard to one side with the mace before she could arm herself, and whilst she was on the floor grabbed her sword and dagger. Honshua then maced the door open to find Georgina and Matt's.

"Why the feck are you here?" asked Georgina.

"No time to explain!" panted Honshua as se threw the sword to Matt's, who smiled with glee, and the dagger to Georgina "Resistance fighters after me, probably going to kill me, might end up killing you by accident, coming in one, two...!"

At that moment the crowd of Resistance fighters entered the room, and a melee began. Georgina had some use of the dagger, having taken after school fencing lessons, but that was nothing compared to this. To her surprise, Matt's, whom she up to now had seen as something of a downtrodden, servile retard now seemed to be an amazing swordsman, or swords thing whatever was more appropriate. However, considering the sheer weight of Resistance fighters in front of them, it seemed likely they were going to cave in eventually. Suddenly, when they least expected it, the roof of the building just blew away. Then, floating down on a pitch fork, was Samuel, who one by one grabbed Honshua, Georgina and Matt's and balance them on the pitch fork. With that Samuel levitated the pitch fork out of the room and began flying it back to the coast. Georgina wanted to thank sim but it was clear that se was concentrating.

Around this point the Witch was running up the stairs of the walls after being informed about the escape by one of the guards. Whilst standing on the wall, she saw the pitch fork flying towards the coast, Since her conversation with Georgina, the Witch had consulted with a crystal ball, and discovered that the word 'electricity' was in fact an ancient word for magic. With that knowledge, she then aimed the ray gun towards the pitch fork and placed two of her magic jeweled fingers on the terminals. She began to feel slightly dreary as the magic drained from her body into the weapon, but being the second finest Witch of the Resistance this wasn't enough to send her unconscious. With difficult aiming, she pulled the trigger, and was amazed at what happened. A beam of blue light flew from the tip of the device, and in its wake white light of such heat spread out from its sides, as did a lot of force and sound. Unfortunately, being way of aim, it missed the pitch fork, but it was powerful enough to knock them all off the pitch fork, and the Witch was sure that if it had been a direct hit they would have been vaporised.

At that point in time, Honshua, Georgina, Matt's and Samuel were screaming at the fact they were falling to their deaths. Samuel, using sis last magic, created a magic sphere to slow down the fall. At the sudden change in speed, Georgina gave a wry, nervous laugh. So, in the middle of the forest, the four of them fell gently, and Samuel, along with all sis organs except sis heart and lungs, passed out. Honshua then lifted Samuel over sis shoulder whispering loudly,

"The Resistance will be looking for us, but I know a cave where we can hide!"

With that the group began running through the forest, until they came to a hole in the middle a hill disguised by tree roots, and began making their way into the abyss. Down in the cave next to a subterranean river with another opening above it, Honshua inspected the unconscious Samuel.

"Crisis, nearly all bodily fat gone, muscles degenerated to mere movement rather than exertion, se's going to be unconscious for weeks now, there was more magic used by Samuel this day than many Wizards or Witches use in their entire life, he really should have rested..."

"Excuse me!" exclaimed Georgina "Samuel just saved our lives, after the mess you helped cause! And whilst I was talking to my captors, this whole war seems to be some fecking blown out battle of the sexes!"

"Is that what they've made you think?"

"I think that's what it is!"

"Okay then, listen to me, listen carefully, hm mm......"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"What does my voice sound like?"

"...... you sound a lot like some of the guards back at the castle, are you queer or something."

"We're all going to be a bit strange to you right now, and whatever other archaic meaning that word has I do not know, now, look at me in the light."

Honshua walked into the light, and gestured for Matt's to stand next to sim.

"Bloody hell!" exclaimed Georgina, who up to now hadn't noticed Honshuas nakedness due to the darkness of her room and the chaos she had endured in the light. "What happened to your clothes!"

"The Resistance fighters took them, along with my sabre and rod, but I've got a change of clothes, plus I've took a mace, a sword and a dagger off them, so all's even."

Georgina began looking at the two of them, the features of Matt's, sis scars, sis green skin, sis exposed brain and also the fact that se never wore clothes, she had become accustomed to. Honshua was taller than Matt's, and had a full scalp and head of hair, but also had some recently acquired scars. Both of them had noticeable muscle lines, they weren't like a body builder or anything, just the body of someone who did regular, well rounded exercise, Georgina imagined they would have a beer belly if they lived in the 21st century. Then an interesting difference appeared, Matt's had very square pectoral muscles, whilst Honshuas appeared more circular, and sis nipples smaller and darker. They almost looked like the breasts of a flat chested woman. What, Honshua has boobies, thought Georgina, surely that's just coincidental. Then she noticed their groins, Matt's had a small but well shaped penis and a scrotum, whilst Honshuas 'penis' was placed further up sis groin, lacked a foreskin or glans penis, and there was no scrotum to be seen at all. This was beginning to become increasingly suggestive.

"Honshua" asked Georgina "are you a woman?"

"I guess in your archaic understanding of the word I am."

"Are you some kind of female body builder?"

"I don't try and build my body, this is just how it looks considering my present life style."

"Samuel, does se have what Matt's got or what you've got?"

"Very much what Matt's got."

"Okay then, on one side you've got you lot, which consists of men, women who look like men and a load of mutants you call Goblins, on the other side you have this Resistance, who consider themselves women, some look like you and others look more like me. Now answer me this, what the feck is going on!"

"I will tell you a story.

'In ancient times, on the climax of the Age of Wizards, when there was so much magic it was destroying the civilizations that created it, our race was born. We were created by G-D, a great Wizard who was angry with the corruption of the time. Of the many he disliked, one was the perversion of gender.

In even more ancient times, the pre-humans had noticed that in order to reproduce, an individual of the same species that possessed a penis had to have intercourse with a member of the species that had a vagina. They decided to use this principal as the basic unit of oppression, some species the penis bearers being dominant and the vagina bearers being subservient, a few species chose the reverse. By the time the first true humans were born, they had chosen to go for the earlier system. Some of the ruling penis bearers of humanity thought it a good idea to create sub-cultures based on which sexual organs you bared, they thought it would make the penis bearers more dominant and the vagina bearers more subservient. It seemed to work until conception years of the Age of Magic, continuing into that age. Some vagina bearing individuals began to rebel against their subculture and subservient position. Some began to see penis bearers as an enemy to be resisted. Soon normal reproductive behaviour began to be perverted and the system designed to keep control was creating two warring camps. Some individuals were beginning to manipulate their histories of oppression and subservience to further entrench the corruption that served them well, and this was not just vagina bearers.

From this and many other corruptions, G-D fled and began to start anew by creating our race, with the very corruption drained from our blood. However, the peoples of the corrupt civilizations did not like our existence, and tried to destroy us with a giant burning spear. However, G-D had created the Wizard kind, and they caused the burning spear to burn out before it hit the ground. We were now ready to end the corruption, and in a giant gust of wind, we invaded one of the corrupt nations and did affirm our power, we rescued the few pure ones who had been oppressed and gave them the means to oppress. At first it seemed that we would be safe, however, the aptly named Resistance had acquired their own Wizard, or Witch as se was named, and we were driven out into the sea, only retaining the Mountains of the Maximen'

which incidentally is where we are going after this.

'With the help of the Witch and knowledge from the expired Age of Wizards, the Resistance perfected the way of having children without penis bearers. The penis bearers of the Resistance accepted this, and eventually went extinct. They thought it was a sign of their own fairness, but it was only evidence of their own sycophancy and corruption. We will not go that way, we will not determine dominance and subservience by sexual organs, but entirely by the rule of merit. We will not create subcultures of any kind, all those who are descended from a mortal pot will live their lives in accordance to logic, their instinct, their orders and the teachings of G-D. In this way, the process of reproduction as created by evolution will be preserved.'

For this moment I have made the differences between those with different sex organs more prominent in order to explain the situation, but now you must ignore what you've seen, just what you've heard. Does that answer your question?"

2                                                                                                                            4

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.