Sisters in tha hood and pants, No
Hooded Sisters Traveling in Pants, No...
Sisterpants of the Traveling Hoods... no...

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants III:
They Don't Fucking Work Anymore!!

"Aaaaaeeeehhhhh!!" screams Lena as she's being eaten by the giant mutant demon Gorgomel from the 9th Dimension. "BUT I'M WEARING THE PANTS!"


COMING THEATER TO A SOON NEAR
AW, FUCK IT

Dear Ted,

Got my letter today! You know, from the Society To End Sexism In The Mad Scientist Community. I told you about it last week. Anyway, they accepted me, and I'm moving into the dorm tomorrow. I really shouldn't be telling you this, because it's top secret and all, but I can trust you, right? I mean, I want you to know where I am. You really don't need to worry about me at all, unless you hear about a big explosion downstate, in which case you might want to prepare for my funeral. Anyway, I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I'm going to miss you, a lot. If I can, I'll send you a robot clone of myself so you won't be so lonely. As long as you promise not to get too attached... Well, we can keep her around after I get back, I suppose. I could add a whisk attachment, and a vacuum attachment, and she could help with the chores. And then there's always the temptation of a clone threesome... Anyway, I have to go pack my bags now, and pick up my lab coats from the dry-cleaners. I'll see you soon enough, Ted. I love you. I'll miss you.

Sincerely,

Veronica

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.