Hooray for Pandeism Fish! The book is up on Amazon!

Pandeism: An Anthology
https://www.amazon.com/Pandeism-Anthology-Knujon-Mapson/dp/1785354124

HIP HIP HOO RIP HOORAH.... get it...

_________________________

I missed a midnight page last night...cell phone was turned down. It's my frequent flier, calling from the rehab center to complain about the conditions and say that the nurses don't answer the call light fast enough and the toilet is too noisy and she won't get a good nights sleep. Heh. She has been to the ER over 10 times since mid November, admitted 7-8 times, transferred to the bigger hospital three times, and has been on 6 different combinations of medicine to try to control her heart rate. The cardiologists are running the show and failing. I think her heart misses her husband, who died last November, and now she has a lung infection too.

A very stubborn heart in a very stubborn patient. I really like her, though she is driving me, the ER, the hospitalists, home health, the rehab place and the cardiologist, bananas.....

I called in now and the rehab assured me that they've made her more comfortable. She'll be pestering me to go home when I walk in the clinic door in the morning....

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.