Jennifer, who plays Rachel on Friends, was born in Sherman Oaks, CA on February 11th, 1969. Jennifer is of Greek descent and even spent a year living there with her family when she was a child. She later relocated to New York when her father, John Aniston, landed a role on the show "Love of Life". Because of her father, who stars on NBC's daytime drama "Days of our Lives" and her godfather, Telly Savalas, Jennifer was exposed to acting at an early age.

At age eleven, she joined the Rudolf Steiner School's drama club. Jennifer says, "I was always fascinated by acting, but my experience at Rudolf Steiner encouraged me to pursue it as a career. Steiner was a free-spirited school that encouraged creativity and individualism." It was here that she developed a passion for art. That same year, one of Jennifer's paintings was displayed in New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art. She then went on to New York's High School of the Performing Arts to begin her professional training.

She is considered to be one of the most attractive actresses working today. One thing of interest is her hair, which has always been imitated by women all over the country. They even named a hairstyle after the hair she wore for several seasons on Friends (The Rachel).

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.