Transforms from super jet to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: JETFIRE

FUNCTION: AIR GUARDIAN
"Among mysteries of science lies the key to victory."

Swiftest Autobot. Daring in battle...believes victory will come via technological advancement. Adds twin scramjet modules and liquid hydrogen fuel tanks to escape Earth's gravity. Flies halfway around the world in 30 minutes. Carries 3 particle-beam cannons and heat-seeking photon missiles. Prone to mechanical failures due to advanced technology.

  • Strength: 6
  • Intelligence: 10
  • Speed: 10
  • Endurance: 4
  • Rank: 10
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


Jetfire probably ranks just behind Fortress Maximus as the most in-demand Transformer of all time. Not because he looked unbelievably sharp, although this was true, but because he was taken from the design for a Robotech Varitech fighter with only the minorest modifications.

Jetfire was the first attempt to inject the Autobots with some air power, but unfortunatly, the design was actually licensed from Bandai, a competing toy company (he's a near-exact copy of the VF-1S Valkyrie mecha from Macross). Because of this, Jetfire was altered into Skyfire for the cartoon and used only three times during the first season. Fans everywhere were upset, especially since Shockwave got proper treatment in the cartoon from the very first episode. But we compensated by taking him out every time the anime "Robotech" cartoon came on instead.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.