.



Sunday morning at 5 am.

I cannot explain any particular good reason why I was I awake, but there I was.

The sky, filled with low clouds and damp air, was dark with the exception of the Eastern Horizon.
There, just over the treeline, was a thin arc of blue light and a single jewel star. It was the edge of dawn, sliding toward us, but in no particular hurry.

With no sunrise to rival it, the star was the brightest object against a canvas of grey, black and blue.

It couldn't last.

Instead of waiting for it to disappear, I went back to sleep.

So in the last month and a half I have left school, quit my job, got a new job, got married, got a dog and finally gave in and made a Facebook. But only because I am also going to very soon move across the country. The last month.5 had been a whirlwind and I am in a mild amount of shock.

So in the spirit of all that,(and the reason I did not post this hidden.) An open call to any noders in the Los Angeles area before I leave it. There is an awesome little barcade with vintage games somewhere here.

Also, an open call to any noders in Michigan for when I get there. :D

Cheers

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.