A while ago a 13 year old asked for help killing herself on her web page. Here are the best of the responses she received. I have not tried any of these suicide methods so please do not hold me liable if they fail to work for you. (oh and before you go read this first)

In a public place (to maximise the trauma of others). take a very sharp knife place under your ribs on the left side. make a fast (or slow) diagonal slit in your abdomen from left rib to right hip bone. then start pulling out your soft warn insides and eating them.


* * *

Make your parents happy and try to clean the toilet REALLY WELL! Make sure you use both bleach (and make sure it's sodium hypochlorite bleach) *and* ammonia, and use plenty of both. Dive in and start scrubbing, and be sure to breathe deep!


* * *

wear all black and roll around on your back in the middle of a busy intersection at the exact same time the local bars let out... i found that Friday or Saturday nights work best. good luck!


* * *

Begin by taking a box of old, rusted fishhooks and eating them. After a while, gargle with rubbing alcohol, and run into a mall screaming anything. Then, once you have scarred small children for life, proceed to jump off the third-story into the foyer below. Try to either land on Santa's lap or on the line of people waiting for him.


* * *

the best way to kill yourself when your under 13 is to stand on top of a building hollering "i swear to god I'm gonna jump, don't nobody try to help me cause I'm jumping". then when you have a large crowd under you pull out a 12 gauge shotgun and blow your head off in front of the three hundred or so onlookers <<<

* * *

here's my suggestion: I figure a running car in a closed garage should do the trick nice and painlessly. I've heard you just get really sleepy, pass out, and never wake up. Just make sure to do it when you know nobody will notice for many hours. You wouldn't want any ignorant do-gooders spoiling your plans.

PS: If you don't have a garage, you could obtain a piece of large diameter tubing and run it from the tailpipe, through the car window and just sit in it. Just be sure to pull around to the back of the house so nobody notices


* * *

The best way to kill yourself when you're a child would be to let yourself be consumed by the ever-blackening aura of civilisation and society. You die from the inside out...


* * *

Requires 1 friend, 1 motor vehicle, 300 feet of chain or spun metal cable, 2 heavy padlocks. One end of the chain/cable encircles your neck, the other goes around some sturdy part of the undercarriage of the auto. Locks are used to secure these. Best part: you stand there and do nothing. Your assistant gets into the car and starts motor, applies pressure to accelerator while car is in drive or quickly shifts up in case transmission is automatic. When all the slack of the chain is finally taken up, said auto should be going at sufficient speed so that your head is simply ripped off. Recommended car: 1970's Dodge Charger with at least a 427 cubic inch V-8 and 400 horsepower.


* * *

according to me, the better way to commit suicide is to fall in love with somebody you can not reach, and make sure that the best way to escape of all this hurt and suffering is to end your days right now.


* * *

Have one of your friends put a rat in a jar and put the open end of the jar up to your face. Then have them blow torch the other end. The rat will then eat it's way through your face before it will let itself be burned alive.


* * *

If you hear in the news that a bomb got inside a public building. Go and volunteer yourself as fast as possible, and try to stop the bomb from blowing up. If you cut the right wires, you will be a famous teenager. And if you cut the wrong ones, god heard your wish.


* * *

falling backwards out of a tall tree. That way you see a pretty picture as you die.


* * *

save a pint of blood every couple of days, then fill an Olympic size swimming pool, then drown yourself in it; you'll be sure to be remembered


* * *

Light yourself on fire, people will talk about you for years to come, gain the popularity in death that you couldn't get in life.


* * *

slitting your wrist is a stupid and melodramatic way to die. What I'm about to do is take my short sword, place it over my heart, and fall on it. Very Roman, but effective.


* * *

Try holding your breath, long enough to end it all. Will power.


* * *

Get one of your friends to come over and play with your dad's guns. Don't tell him that the one he's using is loaded. Taunt him by pulling the trigger of the one you're using and yelling, "You're dead!" When he does shoot you, it will look like it wasn't your fault, so people will not feel as bad as they would if you'd hung yourself.


* * *

The drug ketamine can be used to simulate a near death experience in all its earth-shattering majesty. Actual suicide, in any form, seems uninspired. There are plenty of references to be found online.


* * *

Why not put on a nice white summer dress with a nice white wide brimmed hat in July, then jump out in front of a speeding ice cream truck? Just think how of the contrast of red blood and white tattered dress? The bright blood of innocents and the innocence represented by the white of the dress so crudely torn and violated will make a bold statement. And do it in in front of people, that will make it extra tragic because you can scar them for life as well.


* * *

carry on living: the surest way 2 die

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.