Disney's Kim Possible
She Can Do Anything



Concept

Disney's Kim Possible was conceved by Mark McCorkle and Robert Schooley when it was learned that the Disney Channel was considering new shows, and like many things that bloom into realities, was initially a random joke. Drawn by, among others, Chris Bailey from Clerks. The show centers around the life of Kim Possible, an average high school student in Middleton, USA. For her, saving the world is just another day, and it's not some big secret. Everyone knows what she does. As some people on Usenet have stated, this is a loose parody of everyone's favorite fictional spy, James Bond.


Characters

Heroes

  • Kim Possible: An average high school girl who saves the world, daily. She's also got time to cram cheerleading into her schedule. Her father is a rocket scientist and her mother is a brain surgeon.
  • Ron Stoppable: Kim's best friend who's with her on every mission. A lovable clutz. His pet is Rufus, a naked mole rat.
  • Wade: A genius who graduated college at the age of 10. He's never seen outside his darken room, but helps out Kim in her exploits and sends her need info and gadgets.

Villians

  • Dr. Drakken: A blue-skinned, ponytailed brilliant mad scientist set on world domination and a former college classmate of Kim's dad.
    • Shego: Drakken's green skinned accomplice. She's got sharp claws and matching gloves that shoot green destructive rays.
    • Killer Bebes: Female robots with a 1950s hair-do created by Dr. Drakken to exact revenge on his old college classmates.
  • Gill: Some weird mutated man-fish who's after Ron Stoppable.
  • SeƱor Senior, Sr./Jr.: Wealth father and son (Mafia?) who want to take over the world.
  • Duff Killagan: Rouge golfer who wants to make the world a giant golf course by covering the world in grass.
  • Monkey Fist: A mad English nobleman who had monkey feet and hands surgically replace his own. Bent on finding the power of the Mystical Monkey Power. He is also skilled in the art of Tai Shing Pek Kwr (Monkey Kung Fu)
  • Jackie the Jackal: A wannabe professional wrestler who's far too short to be one. Instead he wears an magical talisman that turns him into a jackal with superhuman strength, laser eyebeams, and an odd yellow glow when he's wrestling.
  • Knights of Rodeghan: "Modern" (They have a web site for heaven's sake.) knights who try to fulfil an ancient prophecy to end the reign of Rodeghan.
  • DNAmy: A twisted geneticist with a fixation to create mutant creatures.


Theme Song (Call me, Beep Me: By Christina Milian)

I'm your basic average girl,
and I'm here to save the world
You can't stop me 'cause I'm
Kim Possible

There is nothing I can't do
You're in danger 'cause just
Know that I'm on my way (Know that I'm on my way)

It doesn't matter where or when there's trouble
if you just call my name
Kim Possible

Call me, beep me
If you want to reach me
When you want to page me
It's ok
I just want to know so I can
Get myself ready
Doesn't matter if you stay in line
Everything is gonna be alright
Whenever you need me baby
Call me, beep me
If you want to reach me

Doesn't matter where
Doesn't matter when
I will be there for you
'till the very end
Danger or trouble
I'm there on the double
You know that you'll
Always get help
Kim possible (Yeah)

Repeat Chorus (Third Stanza)


Voice Credits (Abridged)

  • Christy Romano: Kimberly 'Kim' Possible
  • Will Friedle: Ronald 'Ron' Stoppable
  • Kirsten Storms: Bonnie 'Bon-Bon' Rockwaller
  • Nancy Cartwright: Rufus
  • Tahj Mowry: Wade
  • Gary Cole: Dr. Possible (Dad)
  • Jean Smart: Dr. Possible (Mom)
  • John Di Maggio: Dr. Drakken
  • Nicole Sullivan: Shego

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.