Well, I saw this node, sitting empty, and I thought, what a shame, the world needs to know about the goodness of Kinder Eggs.

Kinder Eggs have an outer foil wrapper. Remove this wrapper, and you shall see a 2 layer (outside dark, inside white) milk chocolate Shell. Inside this shell, there is a small, interesting, assembly required, toy. These toys are collectable, I hear, however, I have yet to see any evidence of this.

Price: $0.87 CDN + tax in Ontario, Canada.

Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Soya Lecithin, Vanillin), Milk Powder, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin, Vanillin. (Yes, thats right, they repeat it all, And, no, I don't know why) 32 % Milk ingredients.
Imported By Ferrero Canada Ltd.
URL: www.kindersurprise.com
Kinder Egg Suprise!

These palm sized chocolate eggs are manufactured in Germany and exported to all parts of the world. In America, they range from about $2 to $3. The eggs are made of a thin milk chocolate outer layer, and a white chocolate inner coating. They are named for the crowd in which they are directed towards, children!, henceforth the name kinder. Inside is a tiny yellow capsule which contains picture instructions and of course, the toy!

The toys are assemble-your-self, and can range from puzzles to stamps to animals. They are just about anything you can imagine, and i have reason the believe that there of hundred of different toys. Remember, the chocolate is highly addictive and the toys are incredibly cute, and you will tend to try to collect some of the entire sets. Ahh the wonders of Germany.

See also Kinder Surprise, there is a great write up by Dejamorgana.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.