Kirby is doing his saving thing again in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - a game developed for Game Boy Advance. Contrary to Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land, however, his nemesis Meta Knight is actually a good guy. Something was wrong in Mirror Land, and Meta Knight went to investigate. Out of the mirror shortly came a dark Meta Knight, and slashed Kirby with his sword. Kirby split in four - pink, red, yellow and green. Using his trusty cell phone, Kirby must find a way to defeat the dark Meta Knight and restore peace to Mirror Land.

Kirby games have been pretty much similar up to this point. Kirby has gone through several levels of madness and found his way to King Dedede. Not this time. The only character that has made his way through all the games that I know of is Kracko. Evil.

Anyway, you still suck. You still have powers (although you have some new ones and you have lost some more). You still go through levels taking on enemies and battling bosses. The difference? You don't go through the levels sequentially. You start off in Level 1 (which has no boss) and go through a mirror and end up in Level 5, for example. (I love the Level 9 music.) There are also new enemies and treasure chests which give you spray paint to change Kirby's colour, or music that you can play with the music player, unlockable in Level 9.

***Spoilers*** Hints and tips: Some of the tougher areas explained here.

  1. When you are facing Moley, in Level 3, take Stone power with you. The battle is long and hard but keep at it. The rest of the bosses should be OK.
  2. Treasure chests. Big ones contain maps, vitality bars and the Music Player. Small ones have music, paint and health items. Make it your priority to find the map first (shown on the Map Screen as a non-yellow block), then take on most of the little ones once you have unlocked Master (after defeating Dark Mind).
  3. Dark Mind. Use upward slashing movements as much as you can, and do it when his eye is exposed. When you get to the 7th boss battle (ie. Meta Knight, four Dark Minds, the orb then the final battle) keep battling through the credits. Try to make 100 - my high score is 96.

Anybody needs any help, or anything to add, please /msg me.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.