Kit Fisto - Jedi Master

Kit Fisto is one of the new Jedi Masters introduced in Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones. He is one of the most easily recognized Jedi in all of the scenes he is in because of his green, many-tentacled head and huge black eyes. Little is known about this character currently, but rumour has it that he was formerly Mace Windu's Padawan.

Kit Fisto has been mentioned in the Holo Net News as leading Jedi Fighter squadrons into battle with fellow Jedi Knight Belsed-Qan Idan. This combined with his leading a group of clone warriors into the battle on Geonosis at the end of Episode II lends credibility to the rumor that he has the rank of General.

Kit Fisto is a minor character in Attack of the Clones, but the few times we see him it is clear he is a powerful warrior. And, it is because of him that C-3PO isn't destroyed in the crossfire of the battle droids and Jedi Knights' battle. He force pushes C-3PO to the ground, before flashing a huge smile at him and proceeding to go kick some more droid hiney. We also see him ferociously tearing through battle droids with his green light sabre in the final battle scene.

One final note... The makeup for Kit Fisto is remarkably well done, he shows a surprising range of emotion for one of George Lucas' masked aliens. This may be part of the appeal this mysterious warrior has among the Star Wars fan base. Plus, tentacles on the head always subconsciously remind people of Cthulhu, so bonus.

Kit Fisto, a male Nautolan from the watery planet of Glee Anselm, was not only a strong and loyal Jedi but was also an advisor to many high-ranking offices in the Republic. Kit's bodily features included green skin, large un-blinking eyes, and a gathered tangle of flexible tentacles extending from his head. His head tales/tentacles contained highly sensitive receptors that allowed him to detect pheremonal expressions of emotion and other changes in body chemistry.

Mace Windu, the Jedi Master second only to Yoda selected Kit Fisto along with many of the other Jedi to rescue Obi-Wan Kenobi from the grasp of Count Dooku on the planet of Geonosis. When Yoda arrived with the Clone Troopers Kit Fisto and the few surviving Jedi left the Geonosian execution arena, to join the first battle of the epic Clone Wars.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.