Weighing in at 235 punds and pounds and standing 6'1, La Parka (whose name means "The Costume" or "The Mask") is an imposing Luchadore, one of the largest Lucha's going. Parka is no stranger to gold, winning the WWA World Light Heavyweight Title twice, the Mexican National Light Heavyweight Title three times, and the AAA IWC World Title once. However, the WCW Cruiserweight belt has managed to elude him. He has been at odds with WCW and it was rumored in 1998 he would leave due to some matches he wrestled in Mexico that he was not supposed to. He dispelled those by resigning with the WCW through 2001. Even though he has no American titles, La Parka is one of the most popular Lucha's, largely due to his ring antics. The "La Parka Shuffle" is infamous for it's mid-match or comeback breaking qualities. He often brings a chair to the ring to use on his opponents, earning him the nickname, the "chair-man" of WCW. His high-flying style, and upredictableness only add to this. Once after participating in a 6 Man Tag, he attacked all the combatants with his chair, even his teammates. Referred occasionally as La Enforcaria during his induction into the LWO, Parka was the strong man of the upstart faction. La Parka broke away from the LWO when Ric Flair ordered the dissolution of the group, and he's become a jobber once again. I always enjoyed when La Parka was on WCW tv, shame he's not anymore...

La Parka always, as far as my memory works, wore a black costume with a skeleton done all over it, making it look like a cheesy halloween costume. This came complete with mask and everything, letting La Parka standout amongst the other cheesy wrestlers.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.