It happened to me, it can happen to you!

There I was, at the tender age of 14, watching some "classic" porn. I don't even remember the name of the movie but at one point in the "plot" the girl comes over to help her boy study, but he wants to have sex (duh) instead.

Girl: "But the final is next week. You need to study"

Boy: "I know it all already, ask me anything."

Girl: "OK, when was the Battle of Hastings?"

Boy: "1066. See ? I know it all already, now let's fuck."

Well, you see, that little tidbit of information lodged itself in my young brain permanently. There is no way that I will ever forget that the Battle of Hastings was in 1066. Perhaps it was the context, surrounding salient historical facts with porn to form a complete narrative. It would, I'm sure, increase fact retention among high school males.

Example:
Jane: "Oh professor, I just don't understand how the invention of the mechanical clock changed the economy of pre-Renaissance Europe"
Professor: "Well, Jane, I will explain as I undress you."

Bow chicka wow wow....

Professor: "You see, the clock, when installed in church steeples in towns throughout Europe, allowed people to regulate labor more efficiently and uniformly. This increase in efficiency lead to an economic boom as production in a given amount of time increased."
Jane: "That is fascinating, is there anything else?"
Professor "I'll explain how the invention of the button increased life expectancy, but first, a quick shag."

I rest my case.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.