To be read OOC only! Anything else would be a breach of the first tradition!


Unreal city. Walk through half-deserted streets, singing Prufrock, dreaming a lovely dream of vitae and the Toreadors who made a right lovely calf statue out of leather coats. A pity that the Tremere wish to kill me, else, would entrance them to bring the statue to life; imagine! Cow! Instead, I stroke my blood-bound kitty the Gangral were so nice to locate for me.. Blood stains on my finger from its gift.. I am so alive to be undead to be undone; yes, Malkav? Yes... I owe the Toreadors for my leatherworks statue. Their request was simple and easy to a fault; convince the Primogen that he is simply unfit for his position. The hardships came at the constraints.. I cannot simply kill him...

Tonight is the first night. Recently released and still unrecognized, must be weary for I have not yet been accepted into the domain of my Prince. I fear I have whored my gift of Malkav for the gift of Cow; this is the way of my new world. Weeks I have spent with the Toreador, waiting for an inspiration and reading the brilliance of Malkav for my craft I have. I do not trust the Toreador, I do not trust the Freaks, I do not trust myself. Trust is vital to this mission, hence, I have burnt part of my blood and part of my will for the vital courage necessary for it is now time to act...

Hurry please it's time...

The Network tells me the operation has begun. The Toreadors enjoy us at their parties, for we have the best stories, for we have the best performances. In fact, a few of my brothers have status within the Beautiful People. They are the infiltrators. They have much more to risk than I. They are there, wearing the Primogen down mentally, socially. Yes, I see... a way through! I weave my way through the empty streets to the house. Yes, he is weary... I, being overlooked, (as all Malkavians are all the same, are we not?) begin to listen to him talk. Stare at his eyes patiently and observently. Close my eyes and initialize my inner burning... Malkav, please grant the mislead Painter the power you have granted me... Primogen is startled; he is afraid. Quickly, my brothers entrance the other Artists and now is my chance. Speak softly and gently; voice Malkav into his mind... Soon, he finds the bliss of true paranoia and fear that I live with every night... Quickly I leave; I cannot risk physical confrontation. I simply hope the Toreadors can handle the disposal of a shaken leader to clear out their ranks... Before I do go, however, leave a note to thank the Leatherworkers for the lovely statue...


Of course, this is Vampire - The Masquerade.. ...or is it?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.