Left, Center, Right is a simple dice game that can be played by almost everyone. It's a quick-paced game that is fun for both adults and kids. All that you need are three dice, at least three players, and three coins for each player.

Normal six-sided dice can be used or special Left, Center, Right dice can be bought. The special dice have an "L", a "C", and an "R" on them -- the other three faces simply have a dot. We play with normal dice and let 3 stand for "Left", 4 for "Center", and 5 for "Right".

Play begins with each player placing three coins in front of them (we play with quarters, but pennies, nickels, dimes or chips can be used). After determining which player starts the game, the first player rolls the three dice. The number of L's, C's, R's, rolled dictate where the player's coins go.

The number of L's (3's) indicates the amount of coins to be passed to the player on the left.

The number of R's (4's) indicates the amount of coins to be passed to the player on the right.

The number of C's (5's) indicateds the amount of coins to be placed in the center or pot.

The dots (1's, 2's, or 6's) are neutral and players neither pass nor place coins in the pot for any dots (1's, 2's, or 6's) rolled.

When a player has only 1 or 2 coins, he rolls only 1 or 2 dice. If a player has no coins, he is still in the game, but passes the dice to the next player. The last player with a coin on the table is the winner.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.