Sierra's famous series of humorous adventure games written by Al Lowe, featuring a guy (Larry Laffer) whose mission was to score, and occasionally featuring a gal (Passionate Patty) who had to go through all sorts of adventures.

  • Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards was the first, in 1987 (EGA version) and later redone in glorious VGA by 1991. Larry Laffer goes to Las Vegas!
  • Leisure Suit Larry 2 Looking For Love (In Several Wrong Places) was published in 1988, with EGA graphics. You play Patty and Larry, alternating their roles in different stages of the game.
  • Leisure Suit Larry 3 Passionate Patty in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals in 1990 with EGA graphics. You also get to play both Patty and Larry.
  • Leisure Suit Larry 4 The Missing Floppies was never released. In first Larry's 1991 remake, when you finish the game, Ken Williams comes out and tells about the rest of the Leisure Suit Larry games available, saying the 4th part would never be released since their coders simply lost the floppies.
  • Leisure Suit Larry 5 Passionate Patty Does a Little Undercover Work was released in 1991 and featured about 7MB of movie-style VGA action (with very cool cut scenes) along, again with both Larry and Patty. It had a very fluid adventure sequence, but many blame it for being too short and easy.
  • Leisure Suit Larry 6 Shape-Up Or Slip Out went out in 1993, with larger levels than ever (unlike the 5th, you could actually walk around the whole level freely) - oh, and it had a "Retry" button once you've died, matching up with Lucas Arts' adventure games of that time. It also was the first Leisure Suit Larry to be released with a CD version (in addition to the floppies version) in 1994, with Jan Rabson as the voice of Larry.
  • Leisure Suit Larry 7 Love For Sail went out in 1995 on a CD-ROM with speech and full motion animation.
  • Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.