One of the first superstars of porn Linda made adult video history when her movie "Deep Throat" was released in the pre-silicone orb days of adult entertainment. It was one of the first full length story driven porn movie to be released. Linda was encouraged by her then husband Chuck Trainer, a Svengali type character who also worked as a pimp. Years later Linda would claim that she was forced to "act" in porn movies and was physically and emotionally abused by her hubby. She wrote a now out-of-print memoir called Ordeal which documented her miserable life.

born: Janary 10, 1949 - Bronx, New York
died: April 22, 2002 -

Linda Lovelace, 53, real name Linda Boreman, died Monday from injuries she suffered in a car crash on April 3, 2002. She was taken off life support after more than 2 weeks and died on April 22.

She was most famous for starring in the 1972 pornographic film Deep Throat and later became an anti-porn activist. She wrote an autobiography in 1980 called Ordeal. Boreman claimed she was never paid for Deep Throat even though the film grossed a reported $600 million.

Boreman's second ex-husband, Larry Marchiano said, "Everyone might know her as something else, but we knew her as mom and as Linda."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.