"I am addicted to sex, I need at least three or four orgasms a day."

- Linda Thorén

Linda Angelica Thorén was born on September 24, 1977 in Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. She is blond with blue eyes, weighs 50 kg and is 168 cm tall. Her measurements are 89-66-86 cm. Her breasts are natural.

She grew up in a family of farmers with a lot of cows. The family's closest neighbour lived 500 metres away. Maybe the cows had a bad influence on her, because she started dreaming about becoming a porn star already at the age of 11.

At the age of 15 she lost her virginity. The whole act was over in 15 seconds, but it was still enough for her to "fall in love with sex". At 17, she was very eager to start her career, so she sent a letter to a men's magazine in Sweden, asking to be in it. They told her to wait until she turned 18. On her 18th birthday she did her first scene in a porn movie (Private Triple X #10). She was so excited that she came four times during that one scene.

She has done a lot of movies after that first one, primarily for american Sin City, but also for, among others, Wicked pictures, Penthouse, Private and Rocco Siffredi. She claims she doesn't care about which men she works with - it is the camera that turns her on, not the men. Lucky, considering she's working in an industry where men are not exactly chosen for their good looks.

She is notorious for making a lot of noise on screen, and this is also true off screen. She and her boyfriend had to move out of a flat because they were so noisy that the neighbours complained. They now live a few miles outside of Stockholm. Her boyfriend works as an editor for a Swedish men's magazine. He has mixed feelings about her occupation.

Sources include http://www.swelinda.com/ and http://www.unchain.com/current/lindathoren/

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.