I quite often refer to people as "little", tacking it on in front of their name or possibly nickname where the net is concerned, and I've heard the same thing numerous times..

"I'm not so little at all", or something along those lines.

You are tiny. You're little and what's more, I don't care if you're the biggest or smallest compared to other humans, because I'm looking at the larger scale of things. To me, every last human is little, oh so small. There is no one quite so tall as the highest trees, no one so large as the ocean creatures that swim around and eat fish who are even tinier than you are, you silly little human.

You are small. It is amazing that you exist as you do, all tiny and still managing (most often) to avoid being crushed by the sheer enormity of everything around you.
So in fact, we are not tiny, small, or minute at all, since we can avoid being crushed by the sheer enormity of everything!

We are mighty and strong despite our size. We dodge meteorites, battle the elements and adapt to keep alive.

So, Hamster bong, please stop calling me little! :-)

My good friends are all little humans. Taking from japanese they have all become name-chan. You can be honest and playful with little people. While adults have all these social restrictions placed on them and their interactions. Loving your friends is that much easier when you treat each other with the innocent playfullness of a child.

I quite often refer to people as "giant", tacking it on in front of their name or possibly nickname where the net is concerned, and I've heard the same thing numerous times..

"I'm not so big at all", or something along those lines.

You are huge. You're large and what's more, I don't care if you're the biggest or smallest compared to other humans, because I'm looking at the larger scale of things. To me, every last human is enourmous, oh so big. There is no one quite so small as the unthinking beast, no one so tiny as the ocean creatures that swim around and eat fish who are even physically bigger than you are, you silly wondeful human.

You are colossal. It is amazing that you exist as you do, all mammoth and still managing (most often) to avoid crushing everyone around you with the sheer enormity of yourself.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.