The real Mac & Cheese
loaf is actually MEATLOAF
, with Mac & Cheese inside it. Recipe may be off due to fuzzy memory.
Mac & Cheese portion
1 package Mac & Cheese
1/4 Cup milk
1/4 cup butter
Make according to directions on package.
1 1/2 lb Ground Beef
1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Put all meatloaf ingredients in a gallon sized freezer bag and seal. Now mix together contents of bag thoroughly.
- Put 1/2 to 2/3 the contents of the bag into a greased loaf pan.
- Press into the bottom of the pan until about a 1/4 inch thick on the bottom and then up the sides of the pan to form a well.
- Pour prepared Mac & Cheese into well until just below the top of the meat. Not all of the Mac & Cheese will be used.
- Use remaining meat to cover Mac & Cheese making sure to seal it in completely.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 35 minutes.
- After pulling from oven let sit at least 5 minutes, preferebly 10 to let things "set" so the contents do not ooze everywhere.