Malibu Stacy is the parodic doll from the Simpsons, mocking dolls of the past and present such as Barbie and Sindy, who portrayed women to be tall, blonde, beautiful, and boxom who drive around in pink convertible sports cars, go on vacation in pink and lilac camper vans and still be home on time to fulfill the needs of their square jawed, emotionless husbands with names like "Ken" or "Joshua."

Malibu Stacy is a complete piss take of this, with phrases such as:
"I wish they taught shopping in school!"
"Let's bake some cookies for the boys!"
"Let's buy makeup so the boys will like us."
"Now let's forget our troubles with a big bowl of strawberry ice cream!"
"Don't ask me, I'm just a girl." (perhaps borrowed by band "No Doubt")
"My name is Stacy, but you can call me (wolf whistle)."

Stacy's biggest fan in the world is Mr. Smithers, who has many of the dolls in the collection, and can be seen at the top of the queue whenever a new doll comes out. His pink apartment is decked out from top to bottom with Malibu Stacy paraphenalia.

Smithers also wrote a musical about Malibu Stacy which was aired in some obscure theatre in New Mexico.

Of course, Malibu Stacy's bad portrayal of women could not go unnoticed, and was addressed by the pint sized femenist Lisa, who, in a fit of rage, decided to go to the owner of the Malibu Stacy Corporation, and convince her to develop a more modern doll, which would not pollute the minds of young girls with sexist hogwash.

Thusly, Lisa Lionheart was born, a modern, astute doll, whose femenist turn of phrase was a delight to Lisa (Simpson), and all the other girls, until a NEW Malibu Stacy came on the market and crushed Lisa Lionheart forever (because she came with a new hat!).

At least poor Lisa made her point.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.