People have told me that I am like a ray of sunshine in an otherwise dismal day. That's goofy talk. Mama don't go for the goofy guys. Pull yourselves together if you want some of this. You need to shower on a more regular basis and improve your basic hygiene. I'm just saying.

There is no time for any of this. ANY OF IT. Don't you realize this? Pull yourselves together. If you can. Sheesh. You people are like so many shish kebobs abandoned in a used car lot. I mean, COME ON! Get on the train. You could make some new friends. Fancy friends with money, status, and enormous cocks, to hang out with. Why wait?

There sure were a lot of fat-asses back in the 1970s. You ever see pictures? Bunch of fat old people sitting around watching television and eating pork. Plate after plate of pork with the fat hanging off it, rich in gravy, just going chunk by chunk into those fat 70s people. Can you imagine? We paid for their medical care. We did. Fucking weird.

My intentions may not be clear. I am sorry about that. I'm hot and that's that. You are glad to be around me. I smell like peaches. Imagine that.

I'm available for babysitting. Imagine coming home from a tiresome night at the movies with the annoying person you've been with for way too long. You come home. There is an absolutely gorgeous cougar of a woman stretched out on your couch. You are going for it.

Bring condoms. We're having a PART-TAY!

I'm sorry your relatives make fun of you when they are at business meetings with important people. Imagine your uncle dissing you to Beyonce. Just imagine in. Really, really imagine it.

Wow.

Nighty night, sweet nerds.

Memo to the record

Yesterday was Cruz's first birthday. The links in that last sentence go back to his birth event. Other significant "links" are: tomorrow is the first day of spring and my late wife's birthday. Image of a calendar with the pages blowing off SO FAST.

There will be a party at the Crossing Church for Cruz tonight and a chance to see family members that have been separated by COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. We still can't completely ignore these but our county has extremely low numbers (< 20 active cases) and those are declining each week. Cruz is Spanish for "cross" (as you may know). I insist on pronouncing it so that it rhymes with "juice" (como la gente) while the rest of the family pronounces it "cruise" so it rhymes with "booze". I joke that he is too young for "booze". I won't change the way they pronounce his name. It's a losing battle.

My wife and I have three kids in our home. We enjoy them and it is also work. "G" is the oldest one we have and is Cruz's brother. He is three going on four and is graduating from running, jumping and curtain climbing to riding his bike (with training wheels). "H" is only distantly related and is the middle one, going on two years old. She is our "paying customer". "H"s dad is my daughter's brother in law. Cruz is the youngest that is in our home daily.

Next week is spring break. Our charge's parents are all schoolteachers which means we get a break too. I won't lie, I'm ready for one.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.