(loading... loading... loading...)

In a dim hall stands a computer-animated caricature of Vincent Price. Below him are ten numbered buttons. Vincent says, "What're you looking at? Wuss."

Button 1: Vincent turns very slightly red. "Is that the best you could do? Pussy."

Button 2: Vincent turns slightly more red. "Hey, check out my tan! No bikini lines!"

Button 3: Vincent gets a little splotchy. "Okay, cut it out, punk, you're messin' with my complexion now!"

Button 4: Vincent has a bunch of red dots on his face. "Hey, I'm a movie star, asshole! I was in 'Edward Scissorhands'"!

Button 5: Vincent turns very red and fans himself. "Whoo! How come it's getting so hot? Check the thermostat, bub!"

Button 6: Vincent gets a nosebleed. "Okay, fun's over, doucheba -- Goddamn! Sprung a leak!"

Button 7: Vincent vomits blood. "BLEEAAARGHH! Dammit! I'm gonna kick your ass!"

Button 8: Vincent is bleeding from his ears and eyes, too. "Crap! My eyes! You're dead meat, scum!"

Button 9: Vincent grabs the seat of his pants. "Eww. It ain't supposed to come out like that!"

Button 10: Vincent explodes in a fountain of blood. After a moment, his eyeballs fall to the floor and squish into puddles.

Vincent Price's evil laughter from "Thriller" plays over the credits.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.