Oh my god.
Oh my god.
Oh my god.
Oh my god.
Oh my god.
Oh my god.

I feel like a school girl!
Like seriously!

All these messages about people liking my writing!

Damn this is good for my ego.

Keep stroking...
harder...
HARDER!!!!!

In dreaming and plotting
I always thought you brusque
But to my surprise
When I found I could inhale no more
Your sweetness filled me entirely

When I found I could inhale no more
My wanderings turned to the more burlesque
An amphigory of lust and desire
Quickly composed, and betrayed by impulse
lungs locked, lips locked
Your sweetness filled me entirely

<The Custodian> E2D2 process my writeups
<The Custodian> (this should be good. If it doesn't come out as a militaristic sci-fi mess, something's wrong with that bot).

Below is a Markov chain based on all of The Custodian's writeups generated by me. If you would like your writeups chained, just enter
e2d2 process my writeups in the chatterbox while the bot is online.


The main two-lane highway ran through the air onto my bed. They stepped out the September 11, 2001 when Tower #1 (Thanks Zorin!) collapsed. Out of there, smoke on the wind, empty rooms laid bare; ghosts and skeletons within that range was measured. It knows how long? We don't go clubbing, so I'm guessing my job's safe. Analysts in DEEP water near that side, there are cooling passages, which are even more outlandish, and involve even more running around in unlikely places shooting at increasingly futuristic weaponry and targets; or (for example) than ever to return. The other 'sovereign nations' to come around to face me without the former, you'll have at thee! Just kidding. They are then stored temporarily in a silent stillness pregnant with the gains from a coat pocket and hit a particular side of me yet?

The Bow. The English longbow - albeit requiring less skill on the web' in this book, however, is subject (like everything else!) to a DVD player. The supernova's light is an evolution of ASL, contrasting it with others who have trained in the other's guns can't hurt you badly. It may happen more often utilized in combat - the answer was the firepower, heavily armed, they were having sex in my belt buckle. The four months caked with dirt and frozen saliva, DEEP BLACK asserted authority over the curves of its commander, a grizzled veteran played by popular culture - and few of them, a gent whose coworker had had gotten deeper, somehow. A single 20mm M61A1 Gatling gun married to available A-10s, designating priority targets via infrared flares and infrared laser pointer, coordinating bombing raids, etc. On the neutron bomb allowed a further refinement of the night." I looked really angry. He shrugged. The military to deal death and destruction is unimpaired, because that's what makes E2 fun!

"Baba," I asked when we'd forget to turn away and vomit onto the console desk. The names are apparently naught more than sufficient to cause and the steering bar with your bodywork, okay? Some disadvantages do exist, and not one that is built like a three-balled bitch if I have him turn up new once in a neutral bronze, but slightly white-tinted (milky) substance. The announcement press release detailing the status lights coming on and shut the door Stealing the Clapper is also part of that movie's high points. For God's sake. I'm fortunate, I suppose; my skills aren't related to SITE Three. Although all were firmly to the drugs, but they saw you turn into traffic and continue ranting. Getting a version of DSP Surround modes, such as Everything2, this disease can spread like WILDFIR-er, wildfire.

In the shoulder. That one hand forward, the other didn't speak, his brow furrowed as if there has begun moving its large-body platforms to the table near me to argue with compelling force that pushes the bucket is initially caused by dud submunitions detonating long after he's comfortably retired. But Colin's admission of this, search Slashdot for Symphony for Dot-Matrix Printers. Most memorable shot was the McDonnell Douglas DC-10 which could (and did) make much difference during a storm; there were like forty times. It flies against all odds, it had occupied, then placed it flat in my grave. Deal with the alacrity of a product.


(Dimview) << prev - next >> (BookReader)

Originally posted as Reply to Jack
Promptly was moved to Node Heaven

Good job imitating my form
Practice will do you no harm
Intellectual creeps
Stroke their egos just heaps
While you and I remain cheerful and warm

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.