Well, I have had to move my mining operation to North Dakota after the Obama-era FBI raided my New York mining complex and cited me for improper treatment of my workers. They noted that out of 100 workers, 14 have died in the last three days under my care. This is a relatively small number for a functioning work camp, I informed them but they were mad as hatters. They were coming to close me down the following day, so I forced my working class workers back into the livestock truck and with 86 crammed so tightly in the back the 15 of them suffocated and nearly all of them shit themselves (my militia friends and I had a chortle or two about that let me tell you). So, I had to round up another group once I found the location outside of Bismarck to set up new operations. Nineteen lazy pieces of garbage were forced through the use of lead pipes, cattle prods, and automatic weapons into the livestock truck and taken to my new mine.

So, it can be rated a success. Feeding my workers nothing but hard tack and reconstituted piss has kept my bottom line so low that I am looking into building a 19th century textile mill just to the south of the mine. I will need so many workers for that as well. Hopefully some of these people will learn. Work is the answer. You cannot escape it when you are the working class and the dirt class. WE ARE GOING TO BE ENFORCING THIS GOING FORWARD. WE ARE HOMO MAXIMUS and we are better than you.

Hope you are all doing well.

God bless.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.