For this theory to have any credibility, it must explain a number of
existing phenomenon.

  1. The chemical makeup of stars in globular clusters and near the core of a galaxy is fundamentally different. The stars in the globular clusters and near the core of the galaxy are classified as Population II stars and the stars in the spiral arms are Population I stars. These are fundamental differences that cannot be accounted for by a few billion years in age.
  2. Stellar formation. The early universe was composed of hydrogen and helium. This is easily verifiable by looking at the signatures old stars and distant galaxies. Yet, the ground that we stand on is not hydrogen or helium but rather a fair bit of carbon, nitrogen, iron, and a whole host of other elements. These elements are built up by fusion of hydrogen and helium. If our Sun is the only star, there is no way for it to have built up the necessary metals that form our solar system.
  3. Supernova. Our sun does not have the mass to ever go supernova. At the end of its life, it will swell up to be a red giant, cast off a planetary nebula, and shrink down to become a white dwarf. Nothing really dramatic. However, there are supernova.
  4. Neutron Stars and black holes. Neutron stars and black holes are the cores of a huge stars (many solar masses) that have collapsed into very small regions. Both of these phenomenon mass several times more than our sun. The sun cannot gain mass during its life, and therefore these things cannot be any 'reflection' of the sun in time.
  5. Galactic black holes. Sitting at the core of many galaxies exists a black hole that is millions or billions of times as massive as the sun. If the universe is reflections of our local system, there is no way to account for the enormous mass that has been observed at the centers of galaxies.

For this 'theory' to even have the slightest smidgen of science, it
must make predictions about the universe and account for the way
things are. It does neither, and fails miserably on the later.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.