Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous is an action comedy written by Mark Lawrence and directed by John Pasquin. On opening weekend in April 2005, the movie made $14,043,215. It is rated PG-13 in the US for sexual related humor. The movie was filmed all over the US including Las Vegas, Nevada, New York City, and Los Angles, California.

Miss Congeniality 2 is about an FBI agent named Gracie Hart, played by Sandra Bullock that just got back from a big mission to save the Miss America Pageant. In this movie she becomes the new face of the FBI which means she has to go on talk shows like Oprah. When she finds out that her best friend Cheryl Frasier, played by Heather Burns, and Miss America host Stan Fields, played by William Shatner, get kidnapped she wants to find out who did it. The FBI won’t let her because she is busy on a promotions tour. They also don’t want her to mess up the investigation. When the agency won’t let her investigate she decides to do it on her own. In doing that she is forced to get a new partner named Sam Fuller, played by Regina King who she hates. Together they learn to like each other and save Sheryl and Stan along the way.

I thoroughly liked this movie because it is exceedingly funny and fun to watch. It wasn’t as provocative as some other chick flicks. It also had action in it and wasn’t just a bunch of girls fighting. The movie also had great actors like Sandra Bullock and Regina King. Sandra Bullock played in the first movie called Miss Congeniality. Regina King, who is Sam Fuller a mean FBI agent forced to work with Gracie, also played a major roll in A Cinderella Story. Although I really liked this movie it still wasn’t as good as the first one. The first one had more comedy and action. It also had a better plot. The first movie’s plot, saving the Miss America Pageant, was executed with better action.

Miss Congeniality 2 Armed and Fabulous
Released: 2005 Rated: PG-13 (US)
Cast
Sandra Bullock- Gracie Hart
Regina King- Sam Fuller
William Shatner- Stan Fields
Ernie Hudson- McDonald
Heather Burns- Cheryl
Deidrich Bader- Joel
John Pasquin- director
Mark Lawrence- writer

sources include: imdb and Yahoo! Movies

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.