A 5.6 ounce, 5.2" x 1.9" x 1.1" PCS cellular phone manufactured by the Mitsubishi corporation.

It has a 1000 mAh NiMH battery, which provides approximately 4 hours of talk time, or 5 days of standby time, and should take 2.5 hours to charge fully.

The product specifications of this unit claim that it has:
  • Simple menu operation
  • Large, easy-to-read graphical display
  • Long battery life
  • Lightweight, slim design
  • User-changeable color faceplates
  • Built-in rapid charger
  • Custom ring tones with the purchase of data-link cable and software


Now for the real review.

I've used this phone for about 6 months now, and the claims about a 2.5 hour charge time have not held true. Neither has the 5 day standby time. as for the simple, easy to use menu, if you read the manual, or after you've figgured it out they are for the most part true. until that point, the menus are somewhat cryptic.

This phone is not at all slim. It's small enough to attach to my bat-belt (but then again, so is a palmpilot), but not as small as say, nokia's offerings. This phone seems to get decent coverage in my province, with a service provider which has limited coverage. The link strength bar is at 2 bars (out of 5) in the middle of my work. All in all, this phone was worth what I paid for it (which was nothing), but given a choice, I'd opt for the nokia 3390.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.