Model T

Where the FUN Begins…and the WINNING Never Ends!
1130 West Winnemucca Blvd.
(775) 623-2588
(800) 645-5658
www.modelt.com

Model T is a Casino/Hotel/RV park Resort located in Winnemucca, Nevada.  They offer live entertainment, a video arcade, and a seasonal pool among many other delightful features. 

The Casino

The casino here offers Nevada style gaming 24 hours a day.  They have the only live keno anywhere in Winnemucca.  They also have blackjack, 3 card poker, other casino games, including over 200 slot machines.  These slots include such popular machines as Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune, triple Play Poker, and Reel 'em In as well as many of the latest in themed gaming.  The have the largest and newest selection of penny machines.  Lots of the hottest games including:

The Hotel

The Hotel at Model T is a Quality Inn Hotel by Choice Hotels. They offer secure online reservations for all 75 excellent motel rooms.  Because they offer Nevada style fun, the Model T Casino & RV Park and the Winnemucca Quality Inn have long been a regional travel and vacation favorite. This pretty hotel has 75 clean, secure rooms in an enclosed three floor facility, but you don't have to worry about climbing three flights of stairs, they have a nice elevator.  Unlike some hotels I've been to, they have plenty of parking here.  There's a shuttle service for you too.  They offer smoking and non-smoking rooms, cable, and a kids' arcade.  There is a beautiful seasonal pool.  They have pretty much everything you can think of to meet almost anyone's travel needs. 

This Quality Inn is located in what is often called the "new heart" of Winnemucca.  Within walking distance is the cinema, many restaurants (both on site and off), a pharmacy, and shopping.  If you buy too much just give the hotel a ring and they'll come pick you up in the shuttle, for free

 

The RV Park

Model T offers 58 Recreational Vehicle spaces, all of which are paved and level pull-through.  They all have access to Full Hook-ups.  They often offers specials like stay two nights and get a third night free.  They offer squeaky clean laundry, restroom, and shower facilities.  The do not allow tent sites. 

 

Dining

Model T claims to have the best food in drink in all of Winnemucca.  They offer a 24/7 full service restaurant. They have such great specials as Seniors 55 and Up Eat free (meal of resort's choice) first Tuesday of every month.   They also have a food court that includes a Taco Bell Express, a Baskin Robins 31 flavors, and an A&W All American Food, and offers convent, tasty treats for there or to go.

The Model T Coffee Shop is open 24 hours a day and is a favorite of locals. They have a 20% senior discount on thursays, and 10% every other day.  The menu offers Model T specialties like:
  • Home Style Chicken Fried Steak, The Best in Winnemucca!
  • The "T" Burger (it'll take both hands for this one)
  • The "T" Style Breakfast, for when you're really hungry!
  • Prime Rib Dinner served with soup or salad and choice of potato 12 oz. New York Steak with choice of potato, soup or salad bar, and a roll with butter
  • All You Can Eat Barbecued Ribs With Corn On The Cob And French Fries
  • Holder Breakfast special (2 Eggs Cooked To Order, Your Choice of Ham, Bacon or Sausage, Served With Hash Browns & Toast OR 2 Pancakes OR Biscuit and Gravy. Served With Coffee)
  • Hal's Ham Favorites
  • Holder Half Pound Hamburger 
  • Night Owl Special (2 Eggs, hash browns or biscuit & gravy, 2 slices of bacon, 2 sausage links,and 2 pancakes)

Resort

Every department has specials every day of the week.  Be sure and ask one of the friendly employees what's happening today. 

There's live entertainment every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night and with fun events like "Sing for your Supper" Karaoke contest in the Model T Lounge every Wednesday night with 4 dinners for two awarded it's hard to get bored here. The have contests like "Win A Mucca" and "Cash For Gas" drawings. 

Model T offers great food, entertainment, a large variety of casino games, and restaurant selections with great prices. Of course, they also have a great gift shop so you bring home souvenirs of your memorable trip!  They even claim to have the friendliest employees in town.  Everything you need in one, easy access stop.  Just Exit 176 from I-80, it's a mile west on Winnemucca Blvd.  Just go east from Highway 95 on Winnemucca Blvd. 

Take advantage of Nevada Style Action with our Signature Hometown Service

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.