Three men are shipwrecked onto a tropical island. Their boat is beyond repair, so the men begin to trek through the foliage. Suddenly, a screaming tribesman leaps out from behind a bush, menacing them with a sharp blade.

The tribesman forces the men to accompany him back to his village, where they are to meet the tribe leader.

They are brought before the leader, and he begins to size them up. He brings the first man into his tent and says:

"I give you choice: Death or Mootopia."

The man ponders what Mootopia could possibly be, but it must be better than death.

"Mootopia, sir."

The tribe leader waves his staff, and shouts "Mootopia!", and three tribesmen take him out of view of the rest of the tribe, as well as his two friends. They strip him, and proceed to fuck him up the ass.

The man, shaken, wanders back to the village and finds one of his friends.

"Man...Whatever you do, DON'T pick Mootopia. Just don't."

Suddenly, the tribe leader calls the second man into his tent.

"I give you choice: Death or Mootopia."

The man remembers what his friend said, but he doesn't really want to die.

"Give me Mootopia."

Again, the leader waves his staff and shouts "Mootopia!" Three different tribesmen take him out of view, and proceed to fuck him up the ass.

The man is violated. He stumbles back into the village where he finds his third friend.

"Look, man. Whatever you do, don't pick Mootopia. They fuck you up the ass!"

The third man is summoned into the leader's tent.

"I give you choice: Death or Mootopia."

The man remembers his friend's warning, and decides he doesn't really want to be fucked up the ass.

"Death!"

The chief is visibly surprised, but unfazed. He calls to his tribesmen, and shouts:

"Death! ...By Mootopia!"


Embellished and lengthened based on a joke a friend of mine told me long ago.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.