Not to be confused with Mr. Saturn, Mr. Satan is a character from Dragonball Z. He is a professional wrestler, and the self-proclaimed strongest mortal on Earth. While he is pretty strong by human standards, he's way out of his league compared to the Z Fighters. He's also kind of dense, not to mention almost as egotistical as Vegeta, and his only true redeeming feature during his early apperances on DBZ is his comedy relief value. He has a daughter, Videl, who is Gohan's girlfriend and later wife.

Satan first appears in the Cell Saga, where he intends, with the aid of his posse, to defeat Cell. But after getting his head handed to him by Cell, he backs down, under the pretense of giving Goku and his friends (the real strongest people on Earth) the chance to fight.

Later humiliations include being beat up by young Trunks in an exhibition match at the 25th Tenkaichi Budoukai and having to bribe Android 18 into throwing a match. He eventually proves himself useful, however, by befriending Majin Buu and turning him to the side of good, and convincing the people of the earth to lend their power to Goku's Spirit Bomb in the fight against Kid Buu.

In the FUNimation dub of DBZ, Satan is known by the even more ridiculous name of Hercule.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.