The ideal man for any woman, all 12 inches of him. The charming Mr Wonderful doll was invented by divorce lawyer Edith Robinson, and is manufactured by Promotions Novelty Company in Atlanta. It was released to coincide with the 2003 Christmas season.

The only thing Mr Wonderful asks of you are three AAA batteries. Then, through his perfect yet inanimate teeth, when hugged Mr Wonderful will make any of the following phrases:

You know honey, why don't you just relax and let me make dinner tonight.

Why don't we go to the mall? Didn't you want some new shoes?

The ball game really isn't that important. I'd rather spend time with you.

Here, you take the remote. As long as I'm with you I don't care what we watch.

You know, I think it's really important that we talk about our relationship.

Let's just cuddle tonight.

Mmm, you look so beautiful in the morning.

No, you don't look at all fat in that dress. How could anything make you look fat?

Aww, can't your mother stay another week?

Hello darling, have I told you I loved you lately?

Did you have hard day honey? Why don't you sit down and let me rub your feet.

You're going shopping by yourself? How about if I tag along and carry your bags?

Actually, I'm not sure which way to go. I'll turn in here and ask directions.

I love you.

Yes dear.

You've been on my mind all day. That's why I bought you these flowers.

To cover all demographics, a blonde and buxom Ms Wonderful was released in January 2004. Just squeeze her hand and she will cheerfully opine only what guys want to hear:

Don't feel bad honey, I forgot it was our anniversary too!

You don't need a glass, just go ahead and drink right out of the carton.

Your new secretary is cute! I bet she's smart too!

Oh... your watching a ballgame. Just stay right there on the couch and I'll whip up some snacks.

I'll finish cleaning out the garage honey, your friends are waiting for you to play golf.

You're going out with the boys tonight? You've worked hard... Enjoy yourself!

A new reversible drill, oh honey it's just what i needed!

Are you sure it's ok to wash this shirt? You've only worn it for a couple of days.

Don't worry about taking the trash out. I can use the exercise.

It really doesn't matter if you leave the toilet seat up, it makes it easier to clean.

You're right, we don't need directions, maybe you'll find a short cut.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.