Mugatu, full name: Jacobim Mugatu

Character from Zoolander, a comedy from Ben Stiller about a dim-witted fashion model. Mugatu is the closest thing to a villain in the movie: a pawn of much bigger fashion designers, he has the job of training a model to assassinate the Prime Minister of Malaysia, who happens to be Derek Zoolander (played by Ben Stiller). Mugatu is actually Jacob Moogberg, who was a member of Frankie Goes to Hollywood before they released their hit song "Relax". He made his name in fashion by inventing the piano-key necktie. The fashion designer is never seen without his dog, and has a weird fetish for corsets.

Mugatu is played by Will Farrell, one of the few good actors during SNL's worst years.

Here's some silly quotes by the character:

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did my pin get in the way of YOUR ASS?? DO ME A FAVOR AND LOSE FIVE POUNDS IMMEDIATELY OR GET OUT OF MY BUILDING LIKE NOW! GET OUT!"

Everytime Hansel, Zoolander's "model-enemy", comes around, Mugatu says "Hansel. He's soooo hot right now. Hansel."

"Todd, are you aware that I get farty and bloated with a foamy latte?

Note from IMDb.com: Mugatu's name (and hairstyle) is a reference to a monster in an episode of the original "Star Trek" (1966) series, "A Private Little War."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.