The ability to have more than one than one orgasm in quick succession.

Women can experience them far more easily than men. Men usually only have the singular orgasm because neurologically, males have connected orgasm to ejaculation. There are unconfirmed reports that say male multiple orgasms are possible... after a period of untraining the connection between ejaculation and orgasm-ing ...

Multiple orgasms require continued sexual stimulation after the first orgasm ... hmm ... lucky women -- why do we treat them so well?

The Reason Women Get Them and Men Don't:
HUMOROUS


One day, in the Garden of Eden, God came down to Adam and Eve to bestowe upon them the final gifts of mankind.

God, with his great and allmighty voice, boomed through the heavens...

ADAM - bring your mate here to me, that I may give you items of great joy...



Adam called to Eve and bade her come, and the two ran to God and said, "Oh Lord, we are here. What kind gift have you for us oh Lord Most High?"

And God spoke saying:

I have TWO gifts - the first: One of you may have the ability to urinate whilst standing



Adam quickly responded, "OOH! OOH! OOH! ME ME ME!!!"

Very Well!



*Lightning Strikes*

Adam runs to a tree to test his newfound power. Eve says to God - "And what of me oh Lord?"

Hmm? ... Oh, yes... the... OTHER gift... what was it now... AH! Here we are - Multiple Orgasms!



Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.