this piece/poem is created entirely of pre-existing node and nodeshell phrases. some have apparently since been deleted, but all were 'alive' when this node was created.



My skull is but a padded cell, the walls of which my inner demons bounce off of. good people just don't have voices like that. It's So Easy for the demon evil to slip inside the eye of your mind. Where do I hide now?

I run. I want to escape the irony, i want to escape from reality. But at my back in a cold blast I hear inner demons whispering evil things into my brain. Where do you hide when the dark is alive? Nowhere. No Matter Where You Go, There You Are. i keep not wanting to sleep so the next day won't start

Where do you want to go today? the most beautiful place on earth, that balanced place where I can sit with words coming out of my fingers. i see my body falling into stars. Where's the rest of me? I'm wasting fingers like I had them to spare.

Memo to myself: there is no way out of this alive.
There is no enemy anywhere, There is no friend anywhere, nothing can stop me now, except...
aye, there's the rub--I Hate Myself. I think I'm going to be sick.

Do you really want to live forever? No. I just don't know if it's worth it at all. no matter what, I'm Still Myself Inside. Death is Not The End. death is merely a reset button. The end is not near. Not Until the End of the World, The Heat Death of the Universe, do i find the end of eternity. Death makes me tired

I'm tired. I'm so tired. I am just so tired. I could sleep now. Can I go back to sleep now? forever? give me a purpose! or let me drown in a convalescent bliss until the right moment When The World Ends. Goddess-Mother, may I?

please?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.