Agate

Agate is a stone said to empart natural energy upon a person; also, it can boost confidence. It balances the emotions and calms the body. In general, agate is a stone of luck and health.

Amber

Amber can be used to create or destroy wards or spells. It is also helpful when dealing with negative energy (depression and the like.)

Amethyst

Amethyst is the spiritualist’s stone. It is especially useful when attempting lucid dreaming, or dream scrying.

Beryl

Beryl is said to improve the intellect, and to sharpen thinking and wit.

Bloodstone

Bloodstone augments talent and can also ease or soothe melancholy.

Coral

Coral is often thought to be a ward against curses or ill-wishes sent by enemies

Diamond

Diamond is the most powerful healing stone; it cleanses almost all negative energy and calms the mind.

Emerald

Emerald is the speaker’s stone. It improves eloquence and opens up the heart to change.

Garnet

Garnet is the companion to amethyst, in that it assists in dream scrying and past-life recollection.

Hematite

Hematite aides greatly in astral projection. It also adds courage to one’s persona.

Jade

Jade is the ultimate fortune stone. It brings good luck and good health.

Moonstone

Moonstone is the Goddess’s stone. It brings harmony and romance with it.

Opal

The lover’s stone. Opal can, however, become bad luck if the lovers prove faithless.

Ruby

Helps with one’s self-image and courage.

Sapphire

Sapphire bestows upon its wearer imagination and soothing relaxation.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.