He needed someone smaller than himself,
the slippery adoration of the unformed
mind. He needed control. So small was
his soul. He needed to reach out,
embrace growth and maturity. He was afraid.
So he formed The North American Man/Boy Love Association. To validate his immature lusts.
So he would never have to seek the mutual exchange of two equal minds.
Never grokking this "love" was abusive.
SEE ALSO: babyfucker


I don't know how many of you saw the South Park season premiere this week, but this was as good of an example of the Holy Trinity smack-down as I could have imagined.

  • First, Eric joins NAMBLA and we watch the NAMBLA perverts attempt to tie their little ribbon to the equal rights wagon. If the feminists and homosexuals didn't get this one, they missed a very good joke.
  • Second, Kenny tries to perform an abortion on his mom for fear of losing his room to a new sibling. I'm really surprised that the censors allowed the scenes with Kenny's dad puking, bleeding, and shitting all over the place after he takes the pills meant for his wife.
  • Third, the John Denver Experience amusement park ride. If you didn't find this horribly (and I mean, darkly) amusing, I wonder what it would take to make you laugh. Ironically, this was the scene the censors did have trouble with.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.