This is a facial cleaner I use often. The cleaner is a scrub that has red microbeads in a clear Beta Hydroxy liquid. It works well if you have blackheads, whiteheads or even just big pores. It also works well for acne breakouts.

How to use

I have never really seen a certain way to use this product, but I do know how I use it and my way seems to work pretty well. I usually pour out a nickel-sized spot on one hand from the 4.2 oz bottle. I rub the liquid between my hands vigorously until it starts foaming and has covered a good amount of area on my hands. Then I spread the liquid on my face, starting with my forehead and working my way down to my chin. I then rub and scrub the liquid into my skin. It feels weird at first, because of the microbeads, but after awhile it feels nice. After all of the liquid has been thoroughly scrubbed into the skin, I take a rag and thoroughly wet it and wipe my face down. If I can't get certain areas of my face with the rag, I then place my head under the sink faucet and run warm water over my face. After thoroughly rinsing all of the soap off of my face I then proceed to dry my face with a towel until my face is completely dry. I then feel so Deep Clean™ fresh, that my face reflects light and gives off a "holy" appearance.

Ingredients

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocyl Taurate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl ACrylate Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycal, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Agar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake, Fragrance

If you can pronounce every single chemical listed in the ingredients; kudos to you. I just know that the stuff works.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.