I just love those nodes which sarcastically argue a point! It's so original and inspiring the way they make the logic of the opposing view look dumb! Plus, they're really funny, too! Like, maybe someone would write a node "Racism is good" and pretend to write with a kinda Southern drawl! That'd be really funny cause it would make racist people look stupid, like Southern people! Or maybe someone could pretend to be writing a node from the point of view of Dan Quayle, and put extra "e"'s on words! That'd be hilarious! I especially like the ones that stereotype and link the ridiculed group to entirely unrelated vices! For example, I could write-up Why Creationism is good and then give all like stupid logic and then, at the end, be like, "Sorry, I gotta go screw my sister now!" That would be so funny, and it would make any Creationists reading it instantly realize the folly of their opinions and convert to my side!

Maybe if you write one that's extra-funny, you should put a little disclaimer at the bottom, so people can tell you're kidding! After all, not everyone can comprehend this kind of intellectual humor!

Oh man! I hear you Uber. There's nothing I hate more than those jerks with a sense of humour. It drives me crazy to see them lower the tone of meaningful, important debates with their so-called wit and playful sense of the absurd.

If we ever invent a time machine the first move has got to be to get back there and kill all those God damned satirists. Sure, the foofy liberals will argue that this will impoverish the literary heritage of future generations, but fuck 'em. If they wanted to contribute something to society they should have adopted a po-faced, grim, humourless stance, spouting irrefutable statistics and arguing irrelevant minutiae.

Now, those guys who wrote the Constitution, they had the right idea. I mean, although they had to keep adding bits later. But did any of them see the need to add "Waaaasup??" or "... No Fat Chicks !!! LOL !!!" - I think not.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.