I hope you're considering this month's Iron Noder Challenge. It blends well with NaNoWriMo, and yes, you can count the words you write for nodes towards your total. I ended up having a book published with a slew of E2 nodes I wrote. You can too.

As far as NaNoWriMo, I'm currently at 19,383 words, about 17K of them on my latest novel draft. I do a combination of dictation (using Dragon Dictate) and typing. I'm also working with my brother to get back into writing short stories. He's not doing NaNo but I'm teaching him story construction. Maybe he'll end up with an E2 account.

If you're doing NaNo, my name over there is the same as here. Feel free to add me as a buddy and let me know so I can reciprocate.

Fe

It is very difficult to write with 20lbs of tabby between you and your laptop. It can be done, though it requires a bit of creative arm contortionism, and becomes additionally challenging if your "helper" decides to bite you.

This particular tabby is purring ecstatically since every time I move my arm he thinks I am petting him. Until he bites.

As much as I love this fuzzy goober, I do not appreciate it when he starts to get his five pointy ends involved.

iron noders

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.