A new accessory for the Nintendo Gameboy Color or Gameboy Pocket. The Nyko Worm Light is an very bright light (which now comes with a diffuser) to allow the user to see their screen in low light conditions. With its extremely low power consumption, lightweight, durable, and flexible construction, an essential Gameboy accessory just got better.

I just got one of these buggers a few weeks ago, and I will say its one of the best lights i've ever used for my gameboy. They come in a variety of colors (to match your gameboy, or perhaps to clash (if you're into that kind of thing)). This bugger is essential since the Gameboy color doesn't have any kind of contrast or brightness controls and sometimes its very difficult to see. Its flexible so you can bend it to the correct angle, and rarely gets in the way of gameplay. Another thing you cant beat is the price. I've seen them for as low as $5.99 and never more the $9.99.

The only downfall I've found so far is that you can't use it and play linked (via cable) with another user, but for single-user play, you can't go wrong.

You can find the Worm Light pretty much anyplace that sells Gameboys. Toys 'r Us. Electronic Boutique. FuncoLand. You can also order directly from Nyko at 1-888-444-NYKO

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.