So I accidentally became a witch today.
I went out apple-picking with my parents. We picked a bunch of apples. I decided to keep one to give to my best friend. So in the evening, when I was with her in the car, I handed her the apple. She asked what color it was and joked that it might be poisoned.
And then five seconds after eating the apple, her tongue started to feel tingly, and that was when we both learned that she is allergic to apples.
I gave my friend a poisoned apple after all. Put me on a broomstick and set the witch-hunters after me, I've gone rogue.