Penguin - a tasty caffeinated peppermint. Penguins come in a cool little metal box, the Penguin logo on the front (a penguin with arrows for feet standing against a black and white background of strips). Below the logo is the big mystical word Penguin (with an interesting font) painted in black against the yellow background. Below that, there is the Caffeinated Peppermints written in white against a black background. At the bottom of the front side, there is in tiny words NET WT. 1.75 oz 50g.

The bottom of the tin is a black background with a grey box for the Nutrition Facts reading...

  • Amount/Serving %DV
  • Total Fat 0g !%
  • Cholest 0mg 1%
  • Total Carb 2g 1%
  • Sorbitol 2g
  • Protein 0g

    Serving Size 3 pcs.
    Servings about 25
    Calories 5
    Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugar, vitamin A, vitamin C, and Iron.

    NOT A NON-CALORIC FOOD, SUGAR FREE
    INGREDIENTS: SORBITOL, GUM ARABIC, CORN STARCH, NATURAL PEPPERMINT EXTRACT, OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS, CAFFEINE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ASPARTAME, PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE

    3 Penguins are the caffeine equivalent of 1 cola beverage
    Distributed by ifive brands (tm), Seattle WA Tin Made in China Hatched in Seattle

    www.peppermints.com
    1-800-882-5615

    The Serial number is 6 5181 9700 1

    The reason for such fanatical devotion to Penguins is the fact they can bestow you with the power to do just about anything... that doesn't require concentration, friendlyness, good reaction timing, or sanity (from the caffeine).

    Penguins would be much safer if they didn't enslave you into taking many of them. Two tins should have enough caffeine to kill you (depending on your size). I've come to this conclusion view... 75 * 2 /3 = 50 cans of coke, which should result in a 75% chance of death in a person weighing less than 160 pounds (if I did the math correctly).

    So consider the consquences when you take your next penguin. Look what they did to me!

  • Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.