Calling all geeks, and anyone else allergic to the sun!

I propose that we extinguish the sun! (Big firey orb outside your window that tells you its time to goto sleep) The sun causes us numerous problems, all of which individually out weigh its supposed benefits. What else makes you burn, gives you cancer, glares at you so you can't see. What about the whole global warming issue? If we didn't have that pesky sun we wouldnt have that, now would we? The sun also makes you hot, and makes it hard for you to read your computer monitor! How can you code when you have a sun-burn, cancer, are hot, and cannot even read your own monitor?

Sure, people who supposedly like the sun will say "but without the sun, life as we know it will end". To that i saw "bah" in a dogbertian tone. Geeks are living proof that we do not need that annoying ball of fire to survive. We need heat to survive you say? Well what about space heaters, they run perfectly well on normal household electricty. All green life on earth will die, pfft, thats why we have sun lamps, they make perfectly good artificial sunlight for those stupid plants. But i dont see why we need them, if the sun gives us plants, and plants give us pellen, and pollen == bad, then sun == bad.

Think of it, Life w/o skin cancer! Sun Burn! Sweat! Pollen! That annoying glare on your computer monitor!

Sign my petition to extinguish the sun today!

Signed: Eraser_
ps: if i get any comments i like, i might just send you a post card (that i will write in the dark, as per no sun :)
pps: AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE SUN SHALL SHINE ON THOSE WHO MAKE NODES THAT DON'T ADD ANYTHING. (thats not a good thing, btw)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.