warning: if you don't like tasteless humor, click here

One day, Pinocchio and his girlfriend were in bed doing what flesh girls and wooden boys love to do. As they were cuddling later, Pinocchio could tell that something was bothering his girlfriend. So, he asked her, "What's the matter, baby?"

Pinocchio's girlfriend gave a big sigh and replied, "You're probably the best guy I've ever met, but every time we make love you give me splinters."

This remark bothered Pinocchio a great deal, so the next day he went to seek some advice from his father Geppetto. When Pinocchio arrived, Geppetto could tell something was bothering Pinocchio, and asked him what was the matter. As Pinocchio revealed his dilemma to Geppetto, Geppetto searched up and down for a solution. "Sandpaper, my son," he eventually suggested. "That will help smooth things out with your girlfriend." Pinocchio graciously thanked Geppetto and went on his way.

Geppetto had not heard from Pinocchio for a while and therefore assumed that the sandpaper had solved all of Pinocchio's erotic problems. A couple weeks later, Geppetto was in town to have some of his saw blades sharpened at the friendly neighborhood hardware store when he ran into Pinocchio. When he saw Pinocchio buying all the packs of sandpaper the store had in stock, Geppetto remarked, "So, Pinocchio, things must be going pretty darn good with the girls."

To which Pinocchio replied, "Girls? Who needs girls?"

source: http://www.jokedepot.com/pages/tvmovies/tvmovies10.html
source: http://hdc6.hha.dk/~mip/jokes/old/1997-06-20_003.txt
(return to) Pinocchio jokes

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.