Transforms from truck to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: PIPES

FUNCTION: WARRIOR
"One being's junk is another's art."

Fascinated by seemingly worthless Earthen gadgetry--carrot juicers, musical wrist-watches, electrical hair combers, etc. Collects them in unused corner of Ark, creating a mini museum of American consumerism. Travels at 100 mph, range 400 miles, hauls up to 60 tons. Twin exaust pipes emit corrosive gases that can dissolve 2" thick steel slab in 10 minutes.

  • Strength: 9
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 4
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 5
  • Skill: 4
Transformers Tech Specs


This third-year minibot was a clone of Huffer, and frankly it's beyond my understanding why they even tried. They took the few virtues that the Huffer toy did have, like a neck and functional hands, and removed them completely. The result was possibly the ugliest little Autobot ever to bear the name.

Nevertheless, the TV cartoon did take a swing at him in one episode, "Forever is a Long Time Coming", and did improve his appearance with hands and a masked face. Oddly, he was used in the role of a mechanic, rather than the junk-collecting "warrior" his tech spec lists.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.