That brief shudder of ecstasy which occurs occasionally when you drain the main vein.

Informal polling seems to indicate that this phenomenon is much more prevalent among men than among women. Hmmm, perhaps it has something to do with the position. I will volunteer to pee sitting down for a week if one of the lovely young ladies on Everything will volunteer to pee standing up for a while. Note: You might want to use the bathtub
According to the Bathroom Habits Survey (http://www.cs.ualberta.ca/~davidson/bathroom/) on this date, only 35% of people get Pee Shivers; which are defined as:
          The Shiverer is one who experiences the phenomenon known
          as "pee-shivers." More common in males, a pee-shiver
          is best described as a sudden, uncontrollable shiver
          which ripples through one's body as he/she is peeing.
          They are usually quite rare and can sometimes feel
          like a miniature orgasm.
And here I thought that everyone got them. I now see that I am, in fact, a mutant.

Among other beastly facts; I was utterly flabbergasted to find out that only 30% of people fold the toilet paper vs. crumpling it and 70% inspect the toilet paper after wiping.

You people disgust me.
Have you ever been in the midst of a whiz, when you are suddenly over come by a tingling sensation that evokes goose flesh on your scalp and the back of your neck? Don't worry, you are not alone. This happens to many people, mainly men, and may be thought of as a gift from your subtle body.

Actually, I don't know for certain what its cause is. There is probably no strictly scientific clarification of it. However, this is the one and only explanation I have come across, and it makes sense to me.

When you are peeing from a state of relaxation and release, your chakras come into alignment, and as this occurs, a certain amount of energy accumulates at the base of your spine. When this energy reaches a certain point (usually towards the end of your session), it is released and shoots, kundalini fashion, up your nervous system and out of your crown chakra, giving you a little burst of pleasure.

Considered in this way, you just had a tantric experience. Do not try to latch onto it. Remain collected and relaxed. Go with the flow and be confident in your ability to achieve enlightenment on the sly, even as you perch or stand above a toilet bowl.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.