The females I know tend to watch for the amusement and the humor in the corney lines, and not many find aid in sexual gratification. But, I've heard it all too many times before from different discerning female point of views, and I receive the same battle cry saying porn will change or replace the desire for the actual act of intercourse since we are already satisfying our selves with the representation of sex that porn gives us; that we will become desensitize until we are no longer aroused by the female form. I answer them by looking them square in the eyes and tell them it isn't true. Because it is!

The question being really, how do you feel about pussy and does porn have effect on your overall appreciation? Now considering those who don't like pussy are not the most determining voice, we must draw our attention on those of whom that have an aching desire to indulged from the spoken chalice and return with an insatiable thirst.

Porn only makes pussy more valuable because it's already valued in the first hand. Porn is made because there are people willing to pay for it, there is always that guy wanting sex and not getting it. The more a person values porn, the more inclined they will be to increase their self-perceived value of pussy after watching some porno. This is because watching a pornographic film for someone that loves pussy is like taking an alcoholic to the bar a telling them they can't drink. When at the bar an alcoholic must drink because that is the thing everybody does at a bar. And getting drunk alone is like watching porn, only addicts do it everyday.

After witnessing a Sex Goddess getting boned hardcore porn style there is very little that I wouldn't be willing to do to have my own little whore to bend over and ram my rod deep in her wet hole even if it smells of cod. As god almighty as my witness I confess that my perceived value of pussy is higher after watching pornography than before because of my physical attraction to the female gender. The Alpha male part of my brain 'clicks on' and I feel I could do a more bang up job than the other guy. I don't know what it is, but porn brings out the animal in me. Eventually, I gain control of myself again after that surge of testosterone is released and my mind becomes clear.

But when I watch a lot of porn I start considering myself a caveman though, and all I have on my mind is one thing and that is-- what I have on my mind is beside the point right now, porn turns me into a caveman. Porn make me want sex! When I watch too much porn I get the romantic idea of going out and clubbing a girl over the head then dragging her back to my place. It's only a joke, but that's how I feel. I want the real thing, pussy does not concede to my own hand, sorry. I would going fucking nuts if all I had was porn, porn is good but pussy is what makes porn. It's the desire for pussy that sells porn. Even the young and hormone driven manage to acquire their own stash.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.