Porn of the week: Parlor Games

Six friends gather for a pool party at Jeanine's house. An innocent game of truth or dare leads to a full-blown orgy.

Starring: Janine, Alex Jordan, Roxanne Blaze, Britt O'Connell, Randy West,Steven St. Croix and Tom Byron.

Features of interest:
a 20 minute opening lesbian scene complete with strap-on.
closing 20 minute orgy scene featuring all seven characters (8 including the strap-on).

Lameness factor:
This movie is filled with ultra cheesy porn music. ONe character, played by Tom Byron looks like he stepped right off the Metallica concert tour and he gets turned on by watching his wife sweeping the floor and washing windows that don't even exist.

Recommended Audience:
anyone who doesn't mind fast forwarding throught the dull parts and can stand the bad music.

Featured Acts:
No Anal Sex
No Double Penetration
Strap on Lesbian Experience

Note: This is not one of the better movies out there. I was very disappointed in how misleading the description of the movie was. I was hoping for some really cool truth or (and especially) dare parts. But most of the movie is cheesy sex scenes that just don't do it for me. The lesbian scenes I think would be enjoyable if I were a lesbian. Also, it is recommended that you fast forward through everything between the opening and closing scene, these scenes really aren't worth it.

This porn of the week is brought to you by the letter A: Porn=Good.

Previous porns of the week:
June 18th-June 24th: Compulsive Behavior
June 25th, 2000

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.