1. Burglary, especially when executed by stealth rather than force. 2. Any furtive or stealthy prowling in search of loot, prey, information, etc.

- american underworld dictionary - 1950

Transforms from police car to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: PROWL

FUNCTION: MILITARY STRATEGIST
"Logic is the ultimate weapon."

PROWL will keep at a task for as long as it takes. Strives to find reason and logic in everything. A listener, not a talker. Has most sophisticated logic center of all Autobots. Able to analyze and advise on complex combat situations almost instantaneously. Fires wire-guided incendiary missiles and high-corrosive acid pellets. The unexpected can often scramble his circuits.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 9
  • Speed: 7
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 9
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 4
  • Skill: 9
Transformers Tech Specs


Prowl was modeled after a Datsun 280ZX, the same as Bluestreak, and was just as fragile as a toy. He was rarely seen in the cartoon; the most airtime he ever got was probably in the movie when he got shot in the gut by Megatron and died with smoke pouring from his gaping mouth. You don't forget a sight like that when you're a twelve-year-old used to seeing your favorite toys get right back up after a good shooting so they could be back for the next episode.

Prowl (?), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Prowled (?); p. pr. & vb. n. Prowling.] [OE. prollen to search about; of uncertain origin, perh. for proglen, a dim. of prog to beg, or proke to poke. Cf. Proke.]

1.

To rove over, through, or about in a stealthy manner; esp., to search in, as for prey or booty.

He prowls each place, still in new colors decked. Sir P. Sidney.

2.

To collect by plunder; as, to prowl money.

[Obs.]

 

© Webster 1913.


Prowl, v. i.

To rove or wander stealthily, esp. for prey, as a wild beast; hence, to prey; to plunder.

 

© Webster 1913.


Prowl, n.

The act of prowling.

[Colloq.]

Smart.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.